LaurasPills

LaurasPills

mercoledì 2 agosto 2017

Chamelion nail polish! Magic in a bottle!



Hello!
Today I am here to review this fantastic nail polish from Born Pretty Store. The company sent me some products to review.
They recently created a new version of their site to give their customers a better shopping exprerience and optimized functions. I really like their new simple chic design and I suggest you to take a look at it! www.bornprettystore.com

This is the most beautiful polish I have ever seen. It is magic in one bottle. The polish is made up by a clear base with some chamelion flakes. The shade shift from magenta/ red, copper to a green jade, yellow and blue it depends on the light.
In the sun light it brights a lot and the shade of the glitter flakes shifts, it looks like a rainbow!

For these kind of nail polished you have to use a base, better if it is a dark one. For this nail art I used a black polish and two coats of the chamelion shade. Then I used a glossy top coat to seal the colour.


 You can find it at this link for 4.99 product code # 39974
http://www.bornprettystore.com/born-pretty-chameleon-nail-polish-romantic-heart-fiery-love-sequins-nail-lacquer-varnish-p-39974.html



The polish comes in a nice bottle that contains 9 ml of products, as you can seen from the picture the brush is quite large and easy to use.
The best way to apply it is with a dabbing motion like any other glitter polish.







I used even for some diy project to create some unique jewelry. Here are some examples:


A glass cabochon painted with nail polish


I you found this review helpful!




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento