LaurasPills

LaurasPills

sabato 19 agosto 2017

Around the world! Old postcard nail art!



Hello there!

Summer is the best time of the year to go travel the world! The only side effect of travelling is that it ends soon and you'll be back home with only photos to look back on!
 But why don't we use our nails as a nice reminder of our trip around the world?!

That's what I thought when I saw this little wonderful stamping plate from Born Pretty Store.


 You can find it at this link for only 1.59 usd :http://www.bornprettystore.com/born-pretty-round-stamping-plate-globe-scenic-spot-travel-55cm-nail-image-plate-p-39697.html




At the center of the plate there is a Earth design it is surronded by a landscape with all the most famous monument from all over the world: there is the Tour Eiffel, the Coloseum, the Statue of Liberty, The Big Ben and many more. There all also smaller travel inspired deisgn such as trains, airplane, luggage etc...

I already did some landscapes nail art (link)so I wanted to try something different.

I was inspired by an old illustrated atlas and some old post cards.
As base I used a cream colour nail polish and I created some stains with acrylic paint in grey and browm, then I stamped with a brown nail polish.




The result is very unique and with no effort because the plate is very well engraved and the images are so detailed that they tranfer very easly.
You can pick your favourite monument or only use the map design, as you can see I used both.


You can also create a nail art with all the places you would like to visit in the future! I'm sure this will bring you good luck!


Where have you been this summer? Let me know in a comment!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento