LaurasPills

LaurasPills

martedì 22 agosto 2017

Low poly nail art!



Hello!
How is your summer going? Today I have a brand new nail art to show you!
You all know I am obsessed over gometric pattern and they are my favourite in nail art!
So I end up picking stamping plates with these designs and I never get tired of them! So here is another wonderful stamping plate from Born Pretty Store.


 It is on sale now and you can have it for only 2.99. You can buy it at this link or search code # 39713
http://www.bornprettystore.com/born-pretty-stamping-template-geometry-figure-rectangle-manicure-nail-image-plate-l070-p-39713.html


 It comes in a beautiful paper sleeve and  measures (125x65 mm). It also has a plastic backing for easy, comfortable handling and a protective nylon screen.(It has to be removed before use).





The stamping technique is a huge help if you want to achieve a perfect geometric pattern, hand free drawing will be very difficult and time consuming.
This plate has so many options that I did not know where to start. It has 7  bigger pattern and the stamping plate offers an awesome array of  smaller 3D graphics and modern abstract designs .
This second half of the plate is very intersting because it replicate the "low poly" style:  is a polygon mesh in 3D computer graphics that has a relatively small number of polygons. This angular, faceted look will continue to show up outside the gaming world, in web and print projects, stationery and fashion. (A dedicated nail art will be coming soon).

In my opinion geometric patterns combine very well with bright and light colours. So as base I did a marble nails art with pastels colours.
This is before:

and after:

A great result with such a tiny effort. The options are endless with this plate.  The amount of designs are worth getting this plates, and they stamp beautifully. I was so surprised to see the intricate detail that is taken with each plate, and the entire design picks up very well.



You can mix and match different pattern as I did or just use one as an accent nails or a minimalistic style in monochrome.
I hope you like it!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento