LaurasPills

LaurasPills

martedì 6 agosto 2019

Pearl cat eye nailpolish from Born Pretty Store





Hi everyone!

Today I have a magnetic cat eye gel polish from Born Pretty Store to share with you. This wasn't my first time trying a magnetic polish but it is my first time trying a pearlescent cat eye polish.

This shade is very beautiful, it is a pearlescent dark blue/silver, very unique and elegant! It is called Lycoris Radiata.
It is named after a beautiful flower known also as red spider lily, red magic lily, or equinox flower, is a plant in the amaryllis family, Amaryllidaceae, subfamily Amaryllidoideae. Originally from China, Korea, and Nepal, it was introduced into Japan and from there to the United States and elsewhere. The blue version of this flower reminds me of the nail polish shade!

Risultati immagini per lycoris radiata blue

You can get a 10% discount at @bornprettyofficial using my code: RASX31



There are other 10 shades to choose from and I am sure you will find something you'll like!

I used this nail polish over a black base, the formula is quite thick and pigmented. I only needed two layers of product and I used a cat eye magnetic stick while the second layer was still wet and I placed the magnet over the nail for 15-20 seconds.




I used the dual ended magnetic board, it gives a strong 3d magnetic effect and can be easly oriented to create the image that you desire.
 No surprise it is a best selling on the Born Pretty online store!
It is long and easy to hold.
There is a rectangular magnet on one end, and a round magnet on the other. The side of the rectangle magnet can be used to create lines, while the round magnet can create more fluid wave and circle patterns (this is the best if you want to create a space nebula illusion).

In this nail art I used the rectangular end diagonally to create a lighter effet all across the nail.
The magnet creates a lighter silver line over the nail, it tends to spread a bit after the polish is dried but it is still visible and it creates a wonderful gradient effect.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento