LaurasPills

LaurasPills

lunedì 12 agosto 2019

Space nailart! With Born Pretty Store products




Hello!
Today I have a nailart for you!
I recently received some products from Born Pretty Store.

You can get a 10% discount at @bornprettyofficial using my code RASX31


I already talked about this magnific magnetic pearlescent nailpolish . the colour is  BP-PM04 Lycoris Radiata #45718. A beatiful grey with a touch of blue.



With this polish I used the cat eye dual ended magnetic stick





I thought this was the perfect base for a space nailart!
On 20 July 1969 the Apollo 11 landed at Tranquillity Base. Neil Amstrong made history by becoming the first person to walk on the moon. "If you believed they put a man on the moon".
I wanted to celebrate this important event with a space related nailart!


I recelntly bought this amazing stamping plate from Born Pretty Store Outer Space series plate number L001. It is so unique!
This plate is so whimstical, it has planets and the moon, kawaii desings of astronauts and even a cat and more artistic desings that feature space and stars, space background with animals.


I particularly liked the image of the wolf howling at the moon, on the middle finger it is in negative space and shows the cat eye blended effect of the polish and. On the pinky there is a similar design of a wolf in positive space but smaller.
 For the index and ring finger I choose some galaxies with planets and stars.

My favourite is the thumb:


A mountain surrounded by planets.



For stamping I used I used BP-WN03 black stamping polish.

As top coat I used the amazing No smudge Top coat. I really wanted to try this revolutionary product! And guess what!? big spoiler! It works! It does not smudge or ruin the stamping. Many top coats drag the staping polish ruining the image or making it dull. In fact I was avoiding using top coat on dark stamping polishes and for this reason the design chipped after a few days because the protecting layer was missing.
This top couat not only will add a shiny layer to your manicure but it will also protect it from chipping and make it last longer.




This top coat is also recommended for chrome/mirror polishes, holographic polishes and nail foil. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento