LaurasPills

LaurasPills

lunedì 8 luglio 2019

Modern art nails! Stamping plate for Born Pretty Store!


Hello,
New day, new nails!
In the previous post I showed you this amazing plate from Born Pretty Store.
I wanted to play more with this plate and use all the amazing designs that it offers.

This plate is part of the Artist collection and it is number L005 and you can easily find it with the code 46155.

The plate measures  12cm x 6cm,is very well engraved and has different designs, I had no problems in picking up the images with different stampers.




In this nailart I used a light base, then I added some brush strokes with other two Born Pretty polishes.
One is a Tiffany Blue I used BP-WT04 called "The noon sunshine".


The other one is one of my all time favorites  Tender (#BP-SP04 ) #43161 .


 I stamped with a black stamping polish. I really like the it, simple and fast but with a great effect!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento