LaurasPills

LaurasPills

venerdì 5 luglio 2019

Artist's Galaxy





Hello!
Today I have another amazing product to show you.
It's a beautiful plate from Born Pretty Store .


 This plate is part of the Artist collection and it is number L005 and you can easily find it with the code 46155.
It is very creative and has 24 designs. I love the fact that it has bigger designs and smaller designs so you can fit any nail size. The designs are mix between human figures and abstract object or natural elements.  There are some designs that are clearly inspired to the tattoo's world (such as the ones with the dagger, the skeleton hand, the gun with the rose).
Others are inspired by contemporary art, the design of the man with the hat and the dove is inspired by a painting Man in a Bowler Hat, 1964 by Rene Magritte. 
The design of a woman and a triangle over her face reminds me of Marylin Monroe and her images used by the Pop art.
The design with the medusa reminds me of ancient riman art and the Versace logo.


These nail stamping plates are deeply etched and easily work with any stamper and nail polish.

You can get a 10% discount at @bornprettyofficial using my code: RASX31


For this nailart I was inspired by the center design, the two figures embracing with the stars background.









You can get a 10% discount at @bornprettyofficial using my code: RASX31

For stamping I used BP-WT04 called "The noon sunshine". It is the perfect "blue Tiffany shade" a light blue with a touch of green. Very delicate and bright at the same time.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento