LaurasPills

LaurasPills

mercoledì 2 maggio 2018

Elephant rings set form To Save




Hello there!
How are you!?

Hands are quite a focal point in my pictures, as you can imagine, my hands are constantly in frame so I am alwyas trying new jewelry to make pictures more interested and stylish. Hands are very suitable for adornment  and since I am italian I really use them when I speak.
I praticularly like midi rings, rings to wear on your knuckles.
Today I am super excited to show you this new set of rings from the online store www.tosave.com


These nails are also from the online shop To Save and I have decorated them with some stickers. You can find them both a these links:
nails:  http://www.tosave.com/p/600Pcs-NaturalWhiteClear-Artificial-Sharp-Nail-Art-Tips-Pointy-Fake-False-Nail-109578.html

flower stickers: http://www.tosave.com/p/Flower-Black-Ink-Painting-Adhesive-3D-Nail-Art-Stickers-DIY-Manicure-Decals-183927.html

You can find the nail art tutorial in this post.



It was really hard to choose; on their shop this company has a large variety of accessories, from ring set to body jewelry and even bridal head pieces. Prices are very affordable and quality is good.



This midi ring set can be worn stacked or all on its own
I really like this set rings so much definitely worth the money as it comes 10 pieces in a set, had 10 different cute designs, loves the color tone it can be mix and match, comes with different sizes on every design. You can change everyday different rings depending on what you are wearing. The fact that they are so dalicate allows you to easily wear them with other pieces of jewelry such as a thin necklace for a more feminine look or stack them with all kinds of other rings for a bolder look.



I really love the vintange boho vibe this set has!

I like them all but my favourites are ones with the flower and the white pearl because that looks like a clear opal. I think the one with the elephant head is very nice too, Elephants in Asia are symbolizing a kind of divinity and benevolence but also good luck. All designs are cut very well and they are very comfortable to wear.  The rings sizes vary from midi to regular size, so you can just just switch them around to fit your fingers!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento