LaurasPills

LaurasPills

mercoledì 30 maggio 2018

Radioactive monster nails! Luminous powder from Beauty Big Bang



 Another glow in the dark nailart with the nail polish I have made diy with the luminous powder  from Beauty Big Bang.
At first I wanted to create some lightning in the night but the final resul was similar to some radioactive or monster nails! :-) I don't know it turn out different form was I imagined in my mind.
I think this look would be perfect for Halloween.


  The item Id is SKU: J2103-3A
The site has a free shipping worldwide, they also make very nice offers too and, if you need some extra help, you can use my discound code LAURA  for 10% off  on your order.

Il codice di identificazione del prodotto è : SKU: J2103-3A
Il sito ha le spese di spedizioni gratis in tutto il mondo e spesso ci sono offerte convenienti e se avete bisogno di un incentivo extra c'è il mio codice di sconto LAURA per avere il 10% su qualsiasi prodotto.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento