LaurasPills

LaurasPills

giovedì 3 maggio 2018

To Save stamping plate review







In my row of stamping plate reviews, I have reached a new brand To Save the online shop ww.tosave.com. that offered me to try some new products.
I always want to try new nail art tool so here I am with the review!







The plate includes 10 different larger designs (1.2 x 1.5cm each) and 9 smaller design engraved on to the stainless steel image plate and covered with a protective film to be removed before use. The image plate measures 6.5 x 12.5cm.




 The ten larger images are bigger than most common plates on the market, I am sure that they are carefully made to ensure almost any size nail. Every design is very detailed in order to be suitable even to tiny nails. I like the choice of adding smaller designs for small nails or layered nail art.

The main theme is mandalas. A mandala is a spiritual and ritual symbol in Hinduism and Buddhism, representing the universe. In common use, "mandala" has become a generic term for any diagram, chart or geometric pattern that represents the cosmos metaphysically or symbolically; a microcosm of the universe.


How to use:
1) Remove the blue protective film.
2) Apply the Nail Polish of your choice to the design you wish to stamp.
3) Remove the excess nail polish with a scraper using a 45° angle.
4) Roll the stamp over the selected design being careful not to use too much pressure.
5) Transfer the design by rolling the stamp over you nail.
6) Apply a top coat for a longer lasting result.

As base I used some stiletto false nails that you can buy at this link

http://www.tosave.com/p/600Pcs-NaturalWhiteClear-Artificial-Sharp-Nail-Art-Tips-Pointy-Fake-False-Nail-109578.html

For the stiletto shape is very easy to obtain a coffin/ballerina shape. You simply have to cut the point and file the nail.
I used a silver nail polish to stamp and the I added to rhinestones on the middle and ring finger.



I hope you'll love the result!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento