LaurasPills

LaurasPills

venerdì 13 ottobre 2017

Born Pretty Store Chamelion nail polish M12 Destiny Fairy




Today I have another wonderful BornPretty nail polish to show you.
I am always looking for some interesting and altering texures to try and this nail polish is really amazing.
The shade it's called Destiny Fairy M12 and I can see why they gave it this name: because it has beautiful sparkling flakies that shift from green to purple and blue, the effect under the sun light is amazing almost magic!




This polish has a twin, a regular (non flakies) metallic duo chrome polish.

You can find both at this link:

   http://www.bornprettystore.com/born-pretty-chameleon-nail-polish-eternal-life-destiny-fairy-sequins-nail-lacquer-varnish-p-39972.html

I thought this polish would look great with another flakie one from the same brand.
This one:
http://www.bornprettystore.com/born-pretty-chameleon-nail-polish-eternal-hope-shining-princess-sequins-nail-lacquer-varnish-p-39973.html




I used Destiny Fairy on the tip of some black stiletto nails. I applied two coats (dab for a better effect). On the other half of the nails (only one coat).


In this way a creted a beautiful rainbow effect, I love it because the mix of these shades capture every shade of the spectrum. 


These kin of polishes are a nice thing to try especially if you are a beginner. This is a fun nail art easy to do and that will make your nails pop and draw attention.
I hopo you like it!



Laura

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento