LaurasPills

LaurasPills

lunedì 16 ottobre 2017

Glitter triangle tip nail art!



Hello!
In this nail art I combined two nail polishes I reviewed few posts ago!
I really enjoyed playing with them and I think that these two shades work very well together.
This look is really easy to achieve and you don't have to do it on all your nails, you can do just an accent nail if you like.



As base I used a black matte nail polish. I suggest you to let it dry completely, this is very important because the next step will be to use some tape on your nails.

The tape is perfect to create a precise triangle you can use normal tape or nail art tape. You can cut two pieces of the tape to create the shape of triangle,or any shape you want.



For thumbs and ring finger I create two triangles one inside the other, the first one with the Born Pretty Store Shell shimmer in the colour Only You , it goes from the tip of the nail untill the cuticle, and another smaller one with the Chamelion Flakie polish in the shade M12 Destiny Fairy.
On the remaining nail I made a smaller triangle and painted it with Destiny Fairy.



I think the contrast between the matt dark colour the shimmer pearlescent of Only you and the flakie polish.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento