LaurasPills

LaurasPills

giovedì 1 giugno 2017

Rainbow roses nails!



A rainbow rose is a beautiful rose that has had his petals artificially coloured. 
These roses are super cute, I love things colorful  so I thought it was a good idea to make a nail art wih rainbow roses.


 The stamping plate BLP-67 inspired me immediately because it has a big design with three roses and leaves and one single rose for smaller nails.


You can find this plate at this link: 

For this nail art I did a reverse stamping techinique, I filled each petal of the flower with different colours of the spectrum. I used bright pastel colours for a more saturated result.




I created some handmade sticker.
I used a plastic sheet or bag and a clear polish.
Here is a step by step explanation:

1. Paint a rectangular shape using the top coat on the plastic folder. Let it dry.

2. Now that the top coat is dry you can stamp on it. I stamped the rose design with a black polish.

3. Fill the design with some acrylic paint or nail polish. I used the colours of the rainbow and I filled each petal with a different colour.
I covered the design with a light green shade to fill in any gap.

4. When all layers are dry, carefully peel the sticker off the plastic folder. Now the sticker is ready to be applied

5. Dab a bit of clear top coat onto the nail and place the design, press it down, start in the middle then press toward the edges.

6. Add a layer of top coat on the nail, the polish will make the decal shrink a bit, get rid of the eccess of the decal.

Here is a small video where I show you some steps of the process:




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento