LaurasPills

LaurasPills

lunedì 19 giugno 2017

All over holo!

Let's be honest some days in a life are shitty as hell and in those days you need an extra sparkle.
Something able to capture every ray of light and trasform it in a beautiful rainbow!
What am I talking about? Love? Wine? Xanax?
Nahhhh! Holo powder!





The Holo powder that I used for these nails is from www.bornprettystore.com
You can find it at this link
http://www.bornprettystore.com/holographic-glitter-powder-holo-glitter-dust-powder-manicure-nail-decoration-p-36930.html

 for only 1.99 in different glitter sizes, the one I have is the finest one. It would be wonderful to try the bigger glitter too, maybe next time!




The holo dust comes in a transparent plastic container with the capacity of 3 gr.
It is very hard to capture with a camera the shifting magic of these kind of products! I don't know why but holo is very hard to get with full focus images so you need to take pictures or videos with the main subject out of focus.
You can believe me, under the sun light this powder is amazing.
I used a torch to show you the rainbow shifting in this video:



I used the powder over a holographic nail polish, I applied it only on the tip of the nails with a make up sponge.
Here is a small video tutorial:




Is your life still messed up? Yes?! But your nails are fabulous!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento