LaurasPills

LaurasPills

martedì 20 giugno 2017

Buttons for nail polish!

These are some silicone buttons that can be used on nail polish bottle's caps. The main purpose is to be able to find the color that you need quickly.
These are meant to be used with gel polishes which normally don't have sheer bottles.
I used them with regular polishes because I have a big collection that I store in drawers or boxes and I find useful to check all colours in a single glance.





This is the link where you can buy them, 1.99 for 25 pcs is a very good deal.

http://www.bornprettystore.com/10pcs-born-pretty-colour-buttons-polish-color-display-white-silicone-adhesive-paster-p-39376.html

These buttons are very easy to use, you paint each one with the polish you like and then apply them directly on the top of the cap, you don't need glue, each button is self adhesive.
Remember to paint the edges of the silicone button, in this way you will prevent the color to peel or crack.  Be very gently when you apply it.
Here is a small video where I show how I applied it.




Look  how  the section with the buttons looks tidy and nice!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento