LaurasPills

LaurasPills

martedì 10 settembre 2019

Zodiac stamping plate!What's your sign?




Do you believe in astrology? I am pretty skeptical about this but I must admit I fit in the pisces stereotipe good qualities: imaginative, kind, sympathetic and the bad ones too: secretive, indecisive, lazy.

This being said, I find a zodiac stamping plate a great idea, it has stars and constellations (my favourite subject for a nailart!) and you can make very personal and customize nailart with your sign, ascendant, or your partner one.


You can get a 10% discount at @bornprettyofficial using my code RASX31


This plaite is the Harunouta Nail Stamping Plate id code # 46677
The plate is made of high quality stainless steal which ensure the high quality of the product.
Deep and precise carving give  better stamping effect than normal stamping plates.
It has two images for each sign, one more stilized, just an outlined drawing and the other ones a full figure. It has the constalation for each sign and also some sky and universe related images.




For stamping I used BP-WT04 called "The noon sunshine". It is the perfect "blue Tiffany shade" a light blue with a touch of green. Very delicate and bright at the same time.


Here it is how it looks if used as a normal polish, still gorgeous!





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento