LaurasPills

LaurasPills

giovedì 19 settembre 2019

Neon Pollock effect! Neon collection from Born Pretty Store


Hello!
I have recently received a pr package full of Born Pretty Store new polishes.
They are all from the Neon collection.
The first shade I would like to show you is a bright green.
The colour is very saturated and pigmented. The formula allows you to make opaque and clean images when you transfer them on nails.
It can be used as a normal polish or as a stamping polish.

It is fluorescent under uv lights.
This colour is code FS02 ID code #B07TLM6PR5


The colour is very vibrant under natural light and it is even better under uv light. If you are planning  a night out on the dancefloor these polishes are a must!
For this nail art I used two colour fron this collection, the green and the yellow.



I mixed them on the plate and then I stamped on the white base.

For stamping I used this stamping plate, I thought that this plate would be perfect for these colours.
I picked the designs that looked like an abstract painting. I thought that a Neon Pollock could be the perfect stile for showing these shades.
The plate is stamping plate L079 Harunouta id code #46675



You can get a 10% discount at @bornprettyofficial using my code RASX31




This is how it look uder natural lights


And this is how it looks under uv lights


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento