LaurasPills

LaurasPills

sabato 1 settembre 2018

Mermaid nails polish from Beauty big bang!




 Hello there!
welcome back to my blog!
 I have received a nail mail from Beauty Big Bang, the company kindly sent me some product to try and review from you.

I really like iridescent and pearlescent colours or top coat so I was amazed to find a mermaid/shell collection on their site.

There are four different shades available and they are all very beautiful, all very summery. Each shade has a unique combination of colour and shimmer, the pearl finish reminds of sea shells and undersea  magic creatures.
The one I got is shade 3A and you can find it here. It is a rose gold/pearl sort of shade, id code J6499TM-3A
They are super affordable at just 2,23 euro each for 9ml of product.







What makes these nail polishes so beautiful is the fact they have a delicate two-toned formula. At first just looking at the bottle it is hard to tell, but once you try them you will see how amazing they are! 
The formula is not stricky compared to others similar polish, of course you have to pay a little more attention when you apply it. It has a big rounded brush, my favourite, so it help the application a lot.
The colour is meant to be a bit sheer but you will have a full coverage with two or three coats.

I think this shade is great for somebody  who likes a coloured nail style but doesn’t want anything too bold or want to a chic twist to a natural manicure. Under a natural light it can shift from a vivid pink to a more gold pearl nude.



They can be used alone for a subtle, shimmery nail, or they can be painted over white or black nail varnish for a completely different look!



 Using them over different colours will  transform the base colour, in these pictures I did some tries over some of my favourite colours:





 As you can see the gold rose shade is visible on any colours and more vivid on darker colours. I think the shade became more gold on red base colours. The result was very surprising on blue and purples, I think this is a combo that I will try soon!






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento