LaurasPills

LaurasPills

mercoledì 5 settembre 2018

Burgundy lace nails! Beauty Big Bang nails



Hello!
Welcome back for another post on my blog.
This blog post is about this gorgeous lace nail art plate from Beauty Big Bang the product ID is XL-015 (id product BBBXL-015).
It is a beatiful plate that features all very detailed lace images.



What I like the most about this plate is that it has 14 different images with different designs, some are flower pattern  and others are geometric or abstract but they are all very elegant.

The plate measures 6*12cm and the images are quite large so they will fit even longer nails.
It cames in protective paper sleeve with the brand name on it and like any other plate it has a blue film that has to be removed before use.





The plate is very well engraved and it picks up every image perfectly, make sure you use a pigmented polish for stamping.

For my nail art I decided to use the nails I used as swatches in the previous post, I used different colours and as top coat I used the Misty Rose Shiny Mermaid Shell Nail Polish.
In this case different colours can give a bit variations on a plain stamping.






I really like the design on the middle finger it has a nice retro vibe, like a a 60ies wallpaper. I decided to stamp with a a metallic dark burgundy from Kiko.
I really like the result and I think this plate is a must have if you love lace design, it can be wonderful for a wedding nail art in white or for a sexy Valentine nail art in black or red. You can create a huge variety of gorgeous nail art designs.







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento