LaurasPills

LaurasPills

martedì 29 dicembre 2020

Eggshell nails!!!!

                                  


Eggshell nailart has been a huge trend of this late year! 

The pastel shades with the added speckled eggshell effect is the ideal Easter manicure trend, with a loving ode to mini eggs.

At first this techinique was meant to be done by hand, drawing each tiny dots or with a  wet brush techinque. 

Born Pretty Store came out with a wonderful idea, a clear gel polish with small black particles that perfectly creates this effect. I only did one layer but you can add some more product for a more dramatic look. It is a gel polish so you have to cure in the lamp and add a top coat.


You can find it at this link:

https://www.bornprettystore.com/born-pretty-transparent-nail-polish-eggshell-special-black-material-soak-p-50992.html


Id code #50992




You can get a 10% discount at @bornprettystore @bornprettyofficial using my code RASX31

I think it is best to use a pastel or light colour with these kinds of gels. I am also curious to see how it will look with a matte top coat.

I love the fact that my nails look like tiny chocolate eggs.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento