LaurasPills

LaurasPills

venerdì 7 dicembre 2018

Winter village nail art!




Hello!
It is time for another winter nail art!

I recently received this pot of silver flakies for Beauty Big Bang.

These silver flakes (product IDJ2430-SR) currently retail for 1.40 euros and come in gold and silver.
I have used metallic foil before but I was surprised to see how thin and bright these flakes are!




The product comes in a nice jar that contains 0,2 gr of flakes and a double sided sponge applicator.
The flakes are extremely thin so you won't have problems for the application. They can be used with normal nail polishes and gel polishes as well.
You can buy the product at this link:
https://www.beautybigbang.com/products/1-box-gold-silver-glitter-aluminum-flakes-magic-mirror-effect-powders-sequins-nail-gel-polish-chrome-pigment-decorations

Don't forget to use my coupon for 10% off : LAURA before check out


For this nail art I created a base with a light blue/tiffany nail polish. While the polish was still wet I dabbed some silver flakes. Then I sealed with a matte top coat. 


Then I added a stamping design using this plate:



I decided to pick the design at top with a little village under the snow. The plate is very well engraved and it is very easy to stamp. 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento