LaurasPills

LaurasPills

lunedì 10 dicembre 2018

Nail art tools: nail tip holder


Hello!
Today I would like to show you an amazing tool. I know most of my readers are her for nailarts but I think it is very useful to show you other tools that can make our life easier and show products in a nice and professional way.

The Beauty Big Bang online store was so kind to send me some products to try.

Don't forget to use my coupon for 10% off : LAURA before check out

This is a very nice nail tip holders Id product SKU: J5760-2C. It can not only be used as practice stand but also can be use to display nail art. Each tip stand has a magnetic bottom to allow it stand upright.

The display arrived very well packed in a velvet case, very elegant and useful.



The base is made up by a crystal in acrylic and you can choose different colours, I picked the rainbow one, because it can go well with any kind of colour. If you film You Tube videos this can be a very nice background. You can apply the false nail tip with some blue tac or biadhesive tape.




 link: https://www.beautybigbang.com/products/magnetic-nail-practice-training-display-stand-nail-tips-acrylic-crystal-base-for-manicure



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento