LaurasPills

LaurasPills

lunedì 30 aprile 2018

Black and white flowers nailart!


 Hello!
It's time for another nail art related review and today
For this nail art I used some products for the online shop To Save. They kindly sent me some product to review and show you!
In the last post I have reviewed a set of 600 false stiletto nails. I did not resist to try them with these wonderful black flower nail stickers.
In this blog post I'll also do a mini-tutorial for how I apply them.


I was captured by this design at first sight! It is all black and white and the flowers look like a sheer and delicate watercolour painting. I think that this design is very elegant and delicate. 

The sheet is 12 cm for 7.5 cm and the designs are in different sizes so that they can fit longer or shorter nails. You can do more than 3 complete nailart with these.
These stickers are very thin but strong at the same time. These kind of nail tools are even better than water decals because thir use is faster. These nail stickers can be applied directly onto the nail without having to dip them in the water like with the water decals.




These stickers are very easy to use. Since I am working on false nails I don't need a base but if you are working on natural nails you would prefer applying them on a well dried base colour.
You can use your nails or a pair of tweesers to remove the design for the sheet and apply it directly on your nails.
You have to be very careful when you apply the sticker because it might leave some air bubble.
To make sure the nail art will last long you have to apply a top coat. In this case I applied a matte top coat. I think the matte gives this nail art a modern touch!
Then I added some rose gold and pink paillettes because I wanted to give the idea of some flower pollen flying in the air. 

Here is a small video tutorial:





1 commento:

  1. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Online Shopping for Nail Care

    RispondiElimina