LaurasPills

LaurasPills

giovedì 1 settembre 2016

Sunset in Paris

Hey you!



This is a second nail art using the nightscapes decals from Born Pretty Store. In the previous post I shown you the decals and how to use them.




This second nail art is a bit more complicated.
I wanted a sunset background and I wanted it to look like an impressionist's painting.
I applied a white colour as base.
I used a fan brush and different acrylic colours to recreate this effect.




I dipped the brush in differet shades: yellow, orange, peach pink and light purple.
I used the brush from one side to the next. You can repeat the process to layer and mix the shade until you have this "oil painting" result.

Then I applied the skyline decals the half of the nail and I filled the bottom of the nail until the cuticle with some black nail polish.

I sealed the design with some matte top coat.









You can find a similar fan brush here

http://www.bornprettystore.com/candy-colored-shaped-nail-brush-powder-glitter-acrylic-nail-p-9804.html



See you soon

Laura

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento