LaurasPills

LaurasPills

martedì 22 gennaio 2019

Red glitter peel off nail polish



Hello there!

As you know I was recently  contacted by Born Pretty Store to review some more products for you guys. 

If you're not familiar with Born Pretty Store, they're an online store and they offer beauty and nail art supplies. The store offers inexpensive items and free worldwide shipping with no minimum purchase required. I love Born Pretty and have been buying their products for years.

Today I would like to share with you my first impression on their brand new peel off nail polishes.

The colour I picked is Winter Light BP-FV04  # 44292  . Is is a beautful cool toned red with delicate holo glitter. I really like this shade, is delicatete and elegant.




What makes this polish special is the fact that it is a peel off polish, It is means that this is a water-based nail polishes that can be peeled off. You just have to gently loosen the edges, and they come off in one go.

I love this kind of polishes because you do not need acetone for removal you can switch colour very easily and match your outfit, moreover you won't get the acetone smell around your house anymore.

These kind of polishes have no smell and dry fast, you don't need acetone to remove it so it is gentle to the nails.

As far as I can say my first impressions of the formula are positive, it is a little less liquid than normal polish, is more like a gel and it quite easy to apply on the nail, it is a little bit sheer but since it has glitters the effect is beautiful. You need two or three coats for full opacity.

The peel off formula is great for glitters, with normal polishes glitters are a nightmare to take off , with a peel off formula is super fast and easy!

I can't say about how long it will lasts and how it peels off, these are just my first impressions, I will update you soon about these matters.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento