LaurasPills

LaurasPills

lunedì 8 ottobre 2018

Gradient gold rose glitter nail art! You can get a free gift from Born Pretty Store!



Hello!
Today I have a new nail art and a wonderful news to share with you!

I recently received a nail mail from Born Pretty Store. It is a long term collaboration with this brand and I am always thrilled to try their new product and show them to you all.

The big new is that Born Pretty Store is celebrating their 8th anniversary October 10th - 16th with tons of deals and sales and if you use my code RASX31 in the comment of your order during the celebration you get a free gift!

www.bornprettystore.com



The first item I would like to review is this amazing glitter rose gold polish. It's name is Old Love BP-EL06 id code is # 43162. It is part of the Endless Love collection, a selection of nude pinks and glittery top coat that can work together or alone. I am sure your will find the perfect nude for your skintone in this collection because they have yellow tones pink and neutral tones pink, even a great dusty/grey pink.

Born Pretty Store recently introduced a new packaging, a new cute bottle and a lot of new collection and nail polish shades. They’re affordable and they’re different.




 Let’s have a closer look at to this particular shade:



This polish can be worn alone or over your favorite shade as a top coat.
It is made up bysome large, small and medium exagonal glitters suspended in a clear base.
The shade of the glitters is very beautiful is a metallic rose gold pink.
The formula is very good and it is easy to apply, I only had to dip my brush once to get a balaced mix of the three different sized glitters.



I think these kind of glitter polished are great for layering and to create a gradient glitter nail art.

A gradient nail art with a glitter polish is super easy and fast:
- Start with a base coat and a base colour. for this nail art I used a light delicate pink but I can see these glitters working well with any other shades, even the darker ones.

- I applied some glitters directly on the tip of the nail, then you can drag some of the glitters forward the center of the nail. You can also use a sponge for this step if you like.
And that's it!










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento