LaurasPills

LaurasPills

mercoledì 11 luglio 2018

Set of clear false nails!

Hello!
A few posts ago I shared with you my dirty little secret about nails:
I sometimes use false nails.
I used to have perfect and strong nails but for medical reasons my natural nails became brittle, thin, and awful. I don't want to stop doing nail art so I am always happy to try new set of false nails to find the perfect shape for me.

If you are a 90s kid like me you probably remember the first branded press on nails on the market, they were tragic and not so easy to wear, not natural looking at all.
False nails have come such a long way and they became the perfect compromise between beautiful and comfortable.

I have received this set of 600 nails to review from the online shop www.beautybigbang.com
They came in a bag that contains 600 nails in 10 different sizes from 0 to 9. Nails are divided by sizes and you will have extra nails in size 4 and 5 because I think they are the most common sizes. The size range is perfect and you will have 10 sizes to choose from so you can find the artificial nail that is the closest to the size of your natural nail.





You can even choose a colour:
 - transparent if you like to paint them with sheer nail polish or want to try a french manicure or french nailart.
- natural a sheer, milky white beige, the perfect base for light or nude colours
- white if you need a base for nail art or want a fast and easy nails-to-go



I went for the transparent ones this time because I thought they were more versatile.
The shape is a nice oval not too short and not too long, it can be easly shaped with scrissors or a file, the nails are quite flexible at the base and a bit more strong at the point.
I personally like false nails that are flexible enought to adjust to the curve of the natural nail. 

How to apply:
you can decide to paint the nails after or before wearing them. It's up to you!
When you're ready to glue the nail in place, cover the back of the artificial nail with the  glue and cover the top of your natural nail with glue. Be sure you cover each surface completely with glue or you will be able to see air pockets through the false nails after you've applied them. Hold the artificial nail on top of your nail for 5 seconds and it's glued.

This is how they look with nail polish and nailart





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento