LaurasPills

LaurasPills

martedì 28 marzo 2017

Silver and blue geometric nail art!

Hi again!



As I promised you, here is a special nail art tutorial for you!
I had pretty much fun with this one, I used a ring set (see previous post) as my main inspiration!





The two main colours are blue and silver.


I wanted to recreate the geometric design that are engraved on the rings.
I love geometric patterns but they are really hard to draw free hand, you need a steady hand and plenty of time to work on it.
So I end up using this wonderful plate from Born Pretty Store that I have already reviewd in this post.



For the best result I suggest you to use a clear jelly stamper so you will be sure to place the image exactly on the center of the nail and the gometric look won't be ruined. 

I used the lates Clear Jelly stamper from Born Pretty Store.


The company send it to me for a review. It is 3.9 cm in diameter. It has a clear and resistant horder  and it comes with a plastic flexible scraper.
I can say with no doubt that it is best I have tried so far.

                                 

The first thing I noticed about this stamper is that it has a cap, this is a great idea because it is easier to store it, I'm always worried to damage the jelly head. It is a clear marshmallow head, very big and soft and it covers even longer and larger nails.
The most important suggestion I have for this kind of stamper is: "please do not primer it". You don't have to file it or mattify it with pure acetone otherwise you will make clear head foggy and unclear,
In my opinion the best way to clean it is with the help of some tape.


I've filmed some small videos that show you how this stamper works, how it picks up the image and transfers the design on the nail. It works perfectly.


                                 

                                 

I added a couple of rhinestones and studs similar to ones in the ring set.

                                 

I hope you like it!

Best wishes,

Laura

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento